Overcome Your Toughest Obstacles: A 3 Step Innovation Process
“I was the worst guy in our school, the worst guy in our conference, and probably the worst guy in the State of Oregon”. Dick Fosbury, innovator of the Fosbury Flop, and 1968 high-jump Olympic gold medalist.
Your construction company has a variety of limitations. You also face a constantly changing environment. And you have familiar obstacles.
You need an efficient method to clearly:
- identify the obstacles you face,
- and tap the creativity and wisdom of your team
- to come up with ideas for conquering the obstacles, drive your business forward.
In today’s episode of Construction Genius, you’ll learn a step by step process, that I have taught construction company leaders and executives for the past 15 years, for exactly that.
- This will not work unless you are willing, to be honest, humble and decisive
- If you use this step by step process as I describe it, you’ll be able to lead your team, in a meeting from a blank whiteboard, to unanimous commitment on what you are going to do to overcome the obstacles you face, in less than an hour.
There are three steps to this innovative process for overcoming obstacles:
- Identify Obstacles correctly
- Get the Ideas of Your Team
- Prioritize the ideas and Decide what you are going to do.
If you’d like a report that details this process, click the link and download the FREE short report Kick-Ass Meetings: www.ericanderton.com/kam
Other podcast episodes related to this episode:
Episode 21: How to Build a Simple Clear Plan