You can start your construction business today and be like the rest of the businesses in the market. But with careful and refined planning, you can set yourself apart from the competition.
This week’s episode marks Part 3 of the four-part series on the Triangle One-Page Planning Process. Today, we’ll focus on how to build sustained success in the construction industry. I will cover:
- How to identify your niche
- How to serve your niche
- How to grow your business
Be unique! Craft your strategic plan and grow your business exponentially by listening to this podcast episode now!
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- The example of Southwest Airlines [00:03]
- Sustained success is not an accident [01:05]
- Success in construction defined [04:26]
- Identify your niche [05:05]
- Nail your niche [07:49]
- Your niche can be whatever you want [08:56]
- Ask how you can serve your niche [09:59]
- It’s now what you do but how you do it that sets your company apart [12:09]
- Techniques to drive up your revenue and drive down your costs [12:37]
- Customer service is a massive way to drive up your revenue [13:47]
- Growth is essential to construction companies [17:15]
- Maintain a commitment to discipline [18:13]
- Focus on internal growth [18:45]
- Analyze your competition [20:29]
- Construction Niche Analysis ( https://www.ericanderton.com/sweetspot)
- Triangle One Page Plan Template (https://www.ericanderton.com/triangleplan/)
- Construction Genius Podcast Episode 77 (https://www.ericanderton.com/podcast/go-deeper-how-to-define-purpose-and-spark-your-business-success-ep-77/)
- Construction Genius Podcast Episode 79 (https://www.ericanderton.com/podcast/how-to-discover-and-leverage-your-companys-unique-personality/)
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to the Construction Genius: A Leadership Master-Class Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!